City of Iowa Falls Parks Directory
The park shelters located throughout the various parks in the city are available for your company picnics or weekend outings. Contact City Hall at 641-648-2527 for further information on reserving a park shelter. Or, click here to download and print the reservation request form. Fill out the form and return with payment to Iowa Falls City Hall, 315 Stevens Street, P.O. Box 698, Iowa Falls, IA 50126.
Established April 22, 1969, Assembly Park is located on Mildred Avenue on the Iowa River. This park features a reservable shelter house, playground area, tennis and basketball courts, walking trails and the Swinging Bridge.
Established June 8, 1953, Dougan's Landing is located on River Street and features a fishing pier and boat access to the Iowa River.
Established at approximately the turn of the century, Ellsworth Park is located along Park Avenue on the Iowa River.
Established October 14, 1890, Estes Park is located on Estes Street across from the Iowa Falls Police Department and features a band shell, fountain, playground and life-size statue of Bill Riley.
Fitz Riverbend Park
Established December 27, 1863, Fitz Riverbend Park is located on Cedar Street.
Established April 23, 1935, Foster Park is located on Dale Drive on the Iowa River. This park features a reservable shelter house, disc golf course, large playground area, a fishing dock and 2 reservable shelters.
Established September 22, 1934, Jones Park is located on east Rocksylvania Avenue and includes the Meyer Municipal Aquatic Center.
Julia O'Neil Park
Established July 4, 1984, Julia O'Neil Park is located on east Rocksylvania Avenue. The park features a reservable shelter, basketball court and a large playground area.
Leased from the American Legion Hyman-Peavy Post #188 since September 30, 1978, and is located on west Washington Avenue. Legion Field features two baseball/softball diamonds and a playground.
Established in part on December 27, 1912, and the other part on February 5, 1898. Linear Park is located on Foster Boulevard and Park Avenue.
Established May 18, 1963, North Park is located on Woodland Avenue. The park features a gazebo and a shelter.
Established November 24, 1902, Oak Park is located along Park Avenue. Oak Park features a basketball court and large playground.
Paradise Park is the site of a skate park and BMX trail and was established April 18, 2005. This park is located on south River Street.
Rock Run Park
Established September 22, 1934, Rock Run Park is located on Rocksylvania Avenue.
Established October 27, 1975, Sunnyside Park is located on Highway 65 south. Sunnyside Park is also the location of the Dog Park which was established in 2013.
Establish August 6, 1990, Weaver's Cove is located on River Road. Weaver's Cove features river access and a boat ramp.
Westside Rest Area
Established June 22, 1983, Westside Rest Area is located on Washington Avenue.
See the trails map.